Saturday, April 10, 2010
Bill Collectors
OK, here's my complaint, collection calls, is it possible to just once have someone that can speak a level of English I can understand. There is nothing worse then trying to talk to someone to set up a bill payment plan when you can't even understand what they are saying. If a agency is going to take the time to not only hire people to call people for bill collection and call you everyday, and I emphasize everyday, they could at least hire someone who can speak English. Seriously it drives me crazy. What even drives me more crazy is those bill collectors that call your house and its not for someone you ever have heard of before. But trust me there name will become familiar because even after explaining how the person doesn't live here and they apologize and tell you they will update their records, they continue to call your house for that person. An over time you get the same story, "Sorry , we will update our records that this is no longer there number." They have access to a computers can't they look up in the white pages and see that number is no longer the person they are trying to get a hold of. It's like they think your lying, trying to cover for the person they are trying to reach. Wow it drives me crazy. Seriously if you want my money, then speak my language.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, when a bill collector calls me and does not speak english, I ask to speak to someone who speaks english. If they cannot connect me to someone who speaks english, I hang up on them and then do not answer anymore calls from that number. Any numbers that call my cell out of area code or an unfamillar number, I will not answer the call. After awhile they stop calling. So bottom line, if your live in the united states, speak english or go back to where you came from......
ReplyDeleteI had the same thing happen to me the other day. I called HP for technical support because I was experiencing computer problems. I had to hang up and call back three times because I could not understand them. The third time I called the English was little better. But I feel strongly that comments like if you want my money, speak English and go back to your country are the answers and truly I know it can be frustrating yes indeed
ReplyDeleteARE NOT THE ANSWER.
ReplyDelete