Thursday, February 25, 2010

Safe Sex

In a world of so much information, it is hard to think that anyone is oblivious to the risks of unsafe sex. What really makes me mad is when someone is shocked or surprised when they get pregnant, or even an std. What did they think ,they were not capable of these things. I have a son who is an idiot when it comes to this matter, no matter how much I lecture him. He is proud at the age of twenty to say that he has had twenty-three partners. Oh yes he keeps track, and no he does not use condoms. Seriously an idiot, he thinks birth control is her responsibility. I'm curious whether or not if she is on birth control even comes up in conversation before hand.
Why don't people worry more about diseases? Did they not hear the one where "if you sleep with someone you are sleeping with everyone they slept with" and so on. So if they have something you have a good chance of getting it. Like AIDS, just because you don't have it does not mean you can't be a carrier. I absolutely hate the line "I trust them", seriously how about the twenty people they slept with before you, do you trust them too. Wait you probably don't even know them.
Who are you to decide someone else's fate? So use CONDOMS they may not only save your life but someone else's. Do you want to be the one who gives someone you love some type of disease because you where an idiot in the past.
Just for the record its every ones responsibility when it comes to safe sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment